Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Swiss-Wrist , Swiss-Wrist.com , Swiss-Wrist.com Testimonials


Dennis,

I am delighted with my recent purchase - a Rolex Daytona Stainless White Face - your speedy response to my initial query, helpful assistance through the purchase process and quick shipping so I had the watch in time for Christmas was an amazing level of customer support.

I am telling all my friends about Swiss Wrist and already planning my next purchase.

Mike Ashworth
New York, NY

www.swiss-wrist.com
www.swisswrist.com
Swiss-Wrist
Swiss Wrist

1 comment:

heartbug said...

rolex has been leading the field of watch making. It is the brand which, to some degree, sets the standards for precision, beauty, simplicity and functionality for the world of watch designing and making.