Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

Swiss Wrist Rolex Watch Testimonials

Why would a guy want three Rolex watches? That is what my wife asked me. I started out intending to buy one watch. After several months of looking at different watches and talking to a couple dealers. I came to the conclusion that Rolex was the one for me. My next challenge was to select a style. I drove my wife crazy by visiting every place that sold Rolex watches. After a while, she refused to go with me. I then started looking online. People warned me to be careful on the internet. I checked out several sites on E-Bay. I phoned some on the ones that listed a phone number. Some of them seemed ok, and some I did not feel comfortable with. Then, I came across Swiss Wrist's website. I was intially drawn to their amazing website, they way the watches were laid out and the convieniant 800 number to call with any questions. After calling and speaking with Daniel who seemed very knowledgeable about Rolex Watches, I felt comfortable with the idea about buying online. We spoke and exchanged emails several times and felt satisfied that they answered my questions. Daniel was patient with me and after about three weeks I knew that I would purchase my watch from Swiss Wrist. The next hardest part was selecting the style. I drove my wife crazy again by bringing up style after style on the web. She said "It's your watch, pick the one you like!" Pick I did, I bought three Rolex watches. Daniel said and did everything he promised. The watches came in excellent condition, and I am very pleased. I would tell anyone in the family to buy from Swiss Wrist, not just for the obvious great prices but also for the quality of watches. Thank you Daniel, for taking care of a guy who knew he wanted a Rolex but knew little about them. I am very satisfied.

http://www.swiss-wrist.com/index.php?vars=testimonials

No comments: