Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SwissWrist Testimonials


Hi Dennis,


I just wanted to take the time to thank you for a very pleasant experience in the purchase of my wifes President from you and Swiss-Wrist. Initially I was somewhat dubious about making such a large purchase, sight unseen, over the internet, and not having any experience with your company. Delighted, would be an understatement, you kept you word on everything you promised.


When I asked you on a scale of 1 to 10 where you would realistically place the watch you indicated a 9.9, as new, I've got to admit I was skeptical. Well, when I received the watch I examined it under a 10X loupe and it was everything you said it would be, near perfect. Delivery by Fedex next day also worked perfectly.


This was the fourth Rolex I've purchased, so I'm fairly familiar with the competition, and I have to say your pricing structure and product availibility is extremely competitive.


Thanks again for a flawless transaction.


David W.

Mount Dora, Fl


No comments: